Please login or register
NOTE: If you are already registered click here to login.
If you have not registered..... Register TODAY to gain all the advantages of a registered user. Click Here to register now.
NOTE: You MUST be a property owner to become a registered user.
Welcome to Pelican Bay Daytona Beach Community Site
Welcome to the Pelican Bay Web site specifically for Pelican Bay residents and interested purchasers.
Pelican Bay, a gated community of 1806 units, is a Planned Urban Development (PUD) and a deed restricted community located on over 900 acres in Daytona Beach, Florida. Amenities include:
- Twenty-four hour manned guard house's at both entrances, with twenty four hour roving patrol.
- Control of resident's entry through barcode system.
- Control of visitor entry through registration with guards at each entrance.
- Maintenance of 110 acres of waterways.
- Two golf courses-Private-additional fees apply.
- Pickle ball courts-Private-additional fees apply.
- Tennis courts-Private-additional fees apply.
Let this site be your virtual gateway to the local community and the internet.
We encourage you to use this web site for the valuable and timely information
it offers about your neighborhood - add us to your list of favorites or make
it your homepage!
Do you want to get rid of some things in the garage, list your items in the free Classifieds in the Topics section. Please take a tour and see the wonderful information and services that are now at your fingertips. Come back often .
Brought to you by the Pelican Bay Homeowners Association. Contact Us if you have any questions.
Please register with this site to qualify for more features and access to tools. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our site, suggestions are welcome
Registration InstructionsTo register, click on the "Click here to register now" link. Type in all required information including:
- Real Name (must be your full name, example: John Smith)
- Username (this is a nickname that will identify you on the website)
- Email (your real email address is required to complete the registration process)
- Address: a valid Community address as street address, city, state, zip
- Phone (your home phone number)
Click on the "New User" button. Please read the registration rules and privacy statement. At the very bottom, you can either click on "Finish" to proceed with registration, or "go back" to change the information you entered.
You will receive an email containing the username you entered and a password. Click on the link in the email to complete registration. Enter your username and assigned password to login to the website. Please note that the password is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as it appears in the email.
Once you are logged in, we recommend changing your password. Click on "your account". Click on "change your info". Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen, and you will see a section for changing your password. Type your new password in BOTH boxes. By entering your password twice, you can be sure that you didn't have a typo. Make sure you click on the "save changes" button at the bottom of the screen.
The April meeting continuance will be held prior to the May meeting at 5:15 PM at the Club.
Living in Pelican Bay does not give you access to the Club pool. You must contact the Club for membership information.