Welcome to Pelican Bay Daytona Beach Community Site
Welcome to the Pelican Bay Web site specifically for Pelican Bay residents and interested purchasers.
Pelican Bay, a gated community of 1806 units, is a Planned Unit Development (PUD) and a deed restricted community located on over 900 acres in Daytona Beach, Florida. Amenities include:
- Twenty-four hour manned guard houses at both entrances, with twenty-four hour roving patrol.
- Control of resident’s entry through barcode system.
- Control of visitor entry through registration with guards at each entrance.
- Maintenance of 110 acres of waterways.
- Two golf courses- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
- Pickle ball court- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
- Tennis court- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
Let this site be your virtual gateway to the local community and the internet. We encourage you to use this web site for the valuable and timely information it offers about your neighborhood – add us to your list of favorites or make it your homepage!
Do you want to get rid of some things in the garage, list your items in the free Classifieds in the Topics section. Please take a tour and see the wonderful information and services that are now at your fingertips. Come back often .
Brought to you by the Pelican Bay Homeowners Association. Contact Us if you have any questions.
Miner (gate hardware and repair company) installed the repaired BAI reader however the issue persist-it is better but not 100 %. We have been on the phone with tech support from Dwelling Live, BAI and Miner today and Miner has been onsite most of the afternoon.
Miner is going to switch out parts from the Westgate to see if that helps-if so Miner will replace the parts taken from Westgate and order new parts for Eastgate, right now we believe the issue could be a board that reads and transmits the information once received by the BAI reader.
I know that this has been a difficult few weeks and I apologize for the inconvenience, we are working diligently to figure out what is causing the issue and repair it.
Please see below for holiday service information pertaining to your area.
CITY OF DAYTONA BEACH:
- No Collections on Christmas or New Year’s Day.
- Christmas & New Year’s Residential Garbage will be picked up on Friday, December 28th and Friday, January 4th.
- No change to the Yard Waste Schedule.
- Christmas & New Year’s Recycling will be picked up on Saturday, December 29th and January 5th.
Please note that Florida is home to many types of wildlife including snakes, alligators, bears, bobcats etc.
You can visit Florida Fish and Wildlife’s website for additional information http://myfwc.com/
Dwelling Live is the software used at the Gates. It allows homeowners to keep track of guest and update information in the system.
If you are interested in signing up for Dwelling Live please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pelican Bay name and address and request to be sent the Dwelling Live welcome information.