New Registration Required
Your website has recently been upgraded to a newer, mobile-friendly platform. All residents will need to register a new account by clicking here.
Welcome to Pelican Bay Daytona Beach Community Site
Welcome to the Pelican Bay Web site specifically for Pelican Bay residents and interested purchasers.
Pelican Bay, a gated community of 1806 units, is a Planned Unit Development (PUD) and a deed restricted community located on over 900 acres in Daytona Beach, Florida. Amenities include:
- Twenty-four hour manned guard houses at both entrances, with twenty-four hour roving patrol.
- Control of resident’s entry through barcode system.
- Control of visitor entry through registration with guards at each entrance.
- Maintenance of 110 acres of waterways.
- Two golf courses- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
- Pickle ball court- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
- Tennis court- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
Let this site be your virtual gateway to the local community and the internet. We encourage you to use this web site for the valuable and timely information it offers about your neighborhood – add us to your list of favorites or make it your homepage!
Do you want to get rid of some things in the garage, list your items in the free Classifieds in the Topics section. Please take a tour and see the wonderful information and services that are now at your fingertips. Come back often .
Brought to you by the Pelican Bay Homeowners Association. Contact Us if you have any questions.
Please click below for information on US 92 Ramp Closures from Katie Widdison
Public Information Coordinator -FDOT Consultant -Alfred Benesch & Company.
Dwelling Live is the software used at the Gates. It allows homeowners to keep track of guest and update information in the system.
If you are interested in signing up for Dwelling Live please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pelican Bay name and address and request to be sent the Dwelling Live welcome information.
Common Area Committee meetings will now be held at the HOA office.
Common Area Committee Meetings can be attend by conference call. Anyone who would like to attend please follow the instructions below.