Welcome to Pelican Bay Daytona Beach Community Site
Welcome to the Pelican Bay Web site specifically for Pelican Bay residents and interested purchasers.
Pelican Bay, a gated community of 1806 units, is a Planned Unit Development (PUD) and a deed restricted community located on over 900 acres in Daytona Beach, Florida. Amenities include:
- Twenty-four hour manned guard houses at both entrances, with twenty-four hour roving patrol.
- Control of resident’s entry through barcode system.
- Control of visitor entry through registration with guards at each entrance.
- Maintenance of 110 acres of waterways.
- Two golf courses- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
- Pickle ball court- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
- Tennis court- Privately owned/Open to public-Additional fees apply.
Let this site be your virtual gateway to the local community and the internet. We encourage you to use this web site for the valuable and timely information it offers about your neighborhood – add us to your list of favorites or make it your homepage!
Do you want to get rid of some things in the garage, list your items in the free Classifieds in the Topics section. Please take a tour and see the wonderful information and services that are now at your fingertips. Come back often .
Brought to you by the Pelican Bay Homeowners Association. Contact Us if you have any questions.
The 2018-2019 cable year is the last year of the contract between Spectrum and the HOA for discounted bulk service. The contract will end on August 31, 2019.
Residents that have Spectrum through the HOA will need to make arrangements prior to August 31, 2019 to ensure that they do not experience service interruptions to their cable.
You are not required to use Spectrum for your cable service, you may use Spectrum or a provider of your choice.
Please note that Florida is home to many types of wildlife including snakes, alligators, bears, bobcats etc.
You can visit Florida Fish and Wildlife’s website for additional information http://myfwc.com/
Dwelling Live is the software used at the Gates. It allows homeowners to keep track of guest and update information in the system.
If you are interested in signing up for Dwelling Live please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pelican Bay name and address and request to be sent the Dwelling Live welcome information.